10/13/2018-10/14/2018 - Saturday & Sunday - Annual Harvest Festival @ Shade Mountain Winery
Saturday, October 13, 2018 - Sunday, October 14, 2018
Stop by and celebrate harvest at Shade Mountain Winery! This two-day celebration includes the likes of "I love Lucy-grape stompings," food, live entertainment and WINE!! See a listing of the happens below. Bring the whole family for what promises to be a wonderful weekend!
EVENTS FOR SATURDAY OCTOBER 13th
* Grape Stomping at 1:00pm, 2:00pm and 3:00pm
* Pig Roast & Vintner's special soup and other foods available
* Live exhibit from T & D’s Cats of the World
* Sorbets and ice cream by Sweet Dreams
* Live music by the Pepper Street Band outside (weather permitting) from 2:30-5:00pm! Bring your own chairs, tents & blankets to enjoy the music outside!!!
EVENTS FOR SUNDAY OCTOBER 14th
* Live entertainment on the deck provided by RUNAWAY STROLLER (1-4pm)!
* Grilled Cheese Cafe Food Truck providing delectable dishes starting at 12:00pm
* Tours of the facility by the winemakers at 1:00pm, 2:00pm and 3:00pm
* Horse-drawn carriage rides given by Running Spring Farms (Spring Mills) starting at 12:00pm and going through 4:00pm.
Location : Shade Mountain Winery & Vineyards
Contact : www.shademountainwinery.com